Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introducing Lucy!

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

After being asked to view a file that turned out to be a file we likely would not be able to move forward with, for several reasons, it all worked out!  We are so happy to announce that we will soon have a new daughter, LUCY!

Today we showed Sophie some of her pictures and video.  I'm thinking the idea of a sister is going to take some getting used to. 

I feel so terrible because Sophie's blog already had a ton of posts by the time we reached this milestone.  With that being said, I'm going to work on Lucy's blog being super cute and try to post more often over the coming months.

I hope that I can tell everyone a little more about Lucy, and her province, Shandong.

Until then though, enjoy her cute little face!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I know you are so excited! Lucy is beautiful! We will follow along!

    ReplyDelete