Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And pre-approval is here!

We already got word that we've received pre-approval. Now our LOA wait officially begins! I asked our agency about hotel accommodations in Shandong and Guangzhou to give me something else to think about. It's definitely more fun to investigate that then stare at my computer screen hitting refresh for the next 2-4 months. Hopefully this will stave off those pesky fabricated emails I tend to send when I'm hoping for an update on our status...well, at least for a couple of weeks. ;)

Did you know that Lucy's home city of Weifang is the kite capital of the world. Every year the hold a big kite festival there. Also, the capital of Shandong, Jinan (where we'll spend a week) is the springs capital of China. Cool, huh?

Maybe I'll have more random info for you during this LOA wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment